Phase Ib Open-Label, Signal-Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Short-Term Efficacy of the Anti-Light Monoclonal Antibody MDGN-002 in Adults With Moderate to Severe Active Crohn's Disease Who Previously Failed Treatment With an Anti-TNFα Agent
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AEVI 002 (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Aevi Genomic Medicine
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.