A Phase I Single Center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Caplacizumab in Japanese and White Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caplacizumab (Primary) ; Caplacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 26 Jun 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, the first Japanese healthy volunteers have been dosed in this trial. The results of this study are expected before the end of 2017.
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in an Ablynx media release.
- 05 Jun 2017 New trial record