A Phase I Single Center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Caplacizumab in Japanese and White Healthy Volunteers.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caplacizumab (Primary) ; Caplacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, topline results from the study are expected in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 26 Jun 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, the first Japanese healthy volunteers have been dosed in this trial. The results of this study are expected before the end of 2017.