A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Laboratory Classroom Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of PRC-063 Compared to Placebo in Children (6-12 Years of Age) With ADHD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Purdue Pharma
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 New trial record