A Pilot Presurgical Study of Daratumumab (CD38 Antagonist) in Men With High-Risk Localized Prostate Cancer Followed by Radical Prostatectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 08 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.