A Phase III Randomized, Active-comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK-1986 (Tedizolid Phosphate) and Comparator, in Subjects 3 Months to <12 Years of Age with Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Cefalexin; Cefazolin; Clindamycin; Clindamycin; Flucloxacillin; Flucloxacillin; Linezolid; Linezolid; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Sep 2020 to 24 Feb 2021.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 18 Aug 2020 to 26 Jan 2021.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 2 Apr 2018 to 15 Aug 2018.