A Phase III Randomized, Active-comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK-1986 (Tedizolid Phosphate) and Comparator, in Subjects 3 Months to <12 Years of Age with Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary) ; Cefalexin; Cefazolin; Clindamycin; Clindamycin; Flucloxacillin; Flucloxacillin; Linezolid; Linezolid; Vancomycin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 Jul 2020 to 18 Sep 2020.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Jul 2020 to 18 Aug 2020.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 17 Jan 2018 to 2 Apr 2018.