A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, 3-Period Crossover, Positive Control, QT-Evaluation Study of APL-130277 in Subjects with Parkinson's Disease Complicated by Motor Fluctuations (&LDQUO;OFF&RDQUO; Episodes)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cynapsus Therapeutics; Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Jul 2017 to 30 Jul 2017.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 28 Jun 2017 to 15 Jul 2017.