A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, 3-Period Crossover, Positive Control, QT-Evaluation Study of APL-130277 in Subjects with Parkinson's Disease Complicated by Motor Fluctuations (&LDQUO;OFF&RDQUO; Episodes)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apomorphine (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cynapsus Therapeutics; Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 15 Dec 2017.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 45 to 42.