Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Rising Subcutaneous Doses of BI 456906 in Healthy Male Subjects (Single-blind, Partially Randomised, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Design)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 456906 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Jun 2018 to 4 Jun 2018.
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Jun 2018 to 4 Jun 2018.
- 22 Aug 2017 According to a Zealand Pharma media release, results are expected in late 2018.