Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate GNbAC1 in Patients With Onset of Type 1 Diabetes Within 4 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GNbAC1 (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RAINBOW-T1D
- Sponsors GeNeuro Australia
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a GeNeuro media release, the first patient has been treated in this trial. Richard W. Simpson is a national investigator of this study. Last patient enrolment is expected by the end of 2017 and preliminary results are expected during the third quarter 2018.
- 09 Jun 2017 New trial record