A retrospective study of cardiac toxicity associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hodgkin's disease; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Jun 2017 New trial record
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=32) assessing tolerability and reaction of immune checkpoint inhibitors presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology