A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of a Single Infusion of Bezlotoxumab (MK-6072, Human Monoclonal Antibody to C. Difficile Toxin B) in Children Aged 1 to <18 Years Receiving Antibacterial Drug Treatment for C. Difficile Infection (MODIFY III)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bezlotoxumab (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms MODIFY III
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 12 Jan 2018 to 29 Jan 2018.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 12 Jan 2018.
- 12 Jun 2017 New trial record