A Phase 2, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Switching to Tenofovir Alafenamide (TAF) From Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF) and/or Other Oral Antiviral Treatment (OAV) in Virologically Suppressed Chronic Hepatitis B Subjects With Renal and/or Hepatic Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Feb 2021.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.