A Phase I Single-Arm Study of the Combination of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) and Vicinium (Oportuzumab Monatox, VB4-845) in Subjects With High-Grade Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Previously Treated With BCG
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Oportuzumab monatox (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 18 Oct 2017 to 23 Oct 2017.
- 04 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 3 Oct 2017 to 18Oct 2017.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 28 Aug 2017 to 29 Sep 2017.