A Phase I Single-Arm Study of the Combination of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) and Vicinium (Oportuzumab Monatox, VB4-845) in Subjects With High-Grade Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Previously Treated With BCG
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Oportuzumab monatox (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Dec 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 19 Dec 2017.
- 25 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 27 Nov 2017.