Single Center, Phase 2B, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of a Single Dose of Oral ALLOD-2 Versus Oral Sumatriptan in the Acute Treatment of Migraine With Associated Nausea in Adults (ANODYNE-2)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALLOD 2 (Primary) ; Sumatriptan
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura; Nausea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANODYNE-2
- Sponsors Allodynic Therapeutics
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 27 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Jun 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.