Relative Bioavailability of LY3074828 Solution Formulation in Pre-Filled Syringes Compared to Lyophilized Formulation After Single Subcutaneous Administration
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Plaque psoriasis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Jun 2017 New trial record