Phase 1 Study of ACTR707, an Autologous T Cell Product, in Combination With Rituximab, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory CD20+ B Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACTR707 (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Unum Therapeutics
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Jun 2017 New trial record
- 19 Jun 2017 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, an investigational new drug (IND) application for ACTR707 in combination with rituximab for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed/refractory CD20-positive B cell non-Hodgkin lymphoma, is now active. Site initiation activities are currently underway and the company anticipates that enrollment will begin in the second half of 2017.