A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab Compared With Chemotherapy in Patients With Treatment Naïve Advanced or Recurrent (Stage IIIb Not Amenable for Multimodality Treatment) or Metastatic (Stage IV) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Are Deemed Unsuitable for Platinum-Containing Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Vinorelbine; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Apr 2021 to 20 Jan 2021.
- 25 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.