A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bempedoic Acid (ETC-1002) 180mg QD When Added to Proprotein Convertase Subtilisin/Kexin Type 9 (PCSK9)-Inhibitor Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, top-line results from the study are expected by the first quarter of 2018.