A Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetic Drug-drug Interaction Following Oral Administration of Ethinylestradiol/Levonorgestrel (Microgynon®) and BI 409306 in Healthy Korean Premenopausal Female Subjects (an Open-label, Two-period, Fixed-sequence Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.