A Single Center, Proof of Concept, Phase 2B, Randomized, Double-Blind, Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of ALLOD-2 vs. Placebo in the Prevention of Episodic Migraine With Associated Nausea in Adults (ANODYNE-3)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALLOD 2 (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANODYNE-3
- Sponsors Allodynic Therapeutics
- 29 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 12.
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 04 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.