A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Crossover, Single Dose Study Designed to Compare the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenously Administered Superoxide Dismutase Mimetic GC4711 and GC4419 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GC 4419 (Primary) ; GC 4711 (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Stomatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Galera Therapeutics
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 16 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 16 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.