A Phase-IV, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Golimumab (MK-8259 [SCH 900259]) After Treatment Withdrawal, Compared With Continued Treatment (Either Full- or Reduced-Treatment Regimen), In Subjects With Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-BACK
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 19 Sep 2022 to 3 Oct 2022.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Mar 2022 to 18 Apr 2022.
- 31 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 17 Oct 2017 to 31 Oct 2017.