A longitudinal, prospective, observational, multicentre study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with certolizumab pegol
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ECLAIR
- 12 Oct 2017 Interim results of 1 year of the study assessing efficacy, presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 02 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 17 Jun 2017 Interim results presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.