A Randomized, Masked, Controlled Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Suprachoroidal CLS-TA With Intravitreal Aflibercept in Subjects With Retinal Vein Occlusion
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Retinal vein occlusion
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPAZ
- Sponsors Clearside Biomedical
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Clearside Biomedical media release, the company anticipates enrollment of the first patient in the trial in the first quarter of 2018.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 03 Jul 2017 New trial record