A double-blind, randomized-withdrawal, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of human plasma-derived C1-esterase inhibitor as add-on to standard of care for the treatment of refractory antibody mediated rejection in adult renal transplant recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary) ; Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2023 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jun 2023 to 1 Jun 2023.