A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 1 Study Designed to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Food Effect of PTI-808 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PTI 808 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Proteostasis Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2017 Results published in a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Nov 2017 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, the company expects to report initial safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic data in the fourth quarter of 2017.