Immunogenicity and Safety of an Investigational Quadrivalent Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine Administered Concomitantly With Other Pediatric Vaccines in Healthy Toddlers
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Nov 2017 to 12 Jun 2018.
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Nov 2017 to 12 Jun 2018.
- 29 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.