Phase 3 bridging study of bempedoic acid / ezetimibe combination pill in the patients with hypercholesterolaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid/ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, additional design details for this study will be provided upon initiation by the fourth quarter of 2017, with top-line results expected by the end of 2018.
- 05 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 26 Jun 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently confirmed the regulatory pathway to approval for the once-daily, oral combination pill of bempedoic acid 180 mg and ezetimibe 10 mg.