A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bempedoic Acid 180 Mg + Ezetimibe 10 Mg Fixed-Dose Combination Compared to Bempedoic Acid, Ezetimibe, and Placebo Alone in Patients Treated With Maximally Tolerated Statin Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bempedoic acid/ezetimibe (Primary) ; Bempedoic acid; Ezetimibe
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Esperion Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Esperion Therapeutics media release, additional design details for this study will be provided upon initiation by the fourth quarter of 2017, with top-line results expected by the end of 2018.
- 05 Jul 2017 New trial record