A Multicenter, Dose-Optimized, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Efficacy Laboratory Classroom Study With KP415 in Children With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KP-415 (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors KemPharm
- 22 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 06 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 28 Jun 2017 According to a KemPharm media release, this trial is planned to initiate in the second half of 2017 and in alignment with an NDA submission in late 2018.