A global, multi-centre phase I/II clinical trial of gene therapy candidate SHP-654 for Haemophilia A.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SHP 654 (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2017 According to a Shire media release, company received FDA clearance for the IND application it submitted earlier this year and anticipates to start the trial by the end of 2017.
- 10 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 06 Jul 2017 According to a Shire media release, company has submitted investigational new drug application (IND) to FDA for gene therapy candidate SHP-654 for treatment of Hemophilia A.