Phase III randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release (DCCR)in the patients with Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 05 Jul 2017 According to a Soleno Therapeutics media release, the duration of this study would be 3-4 months.
- 05 Jul 2017 According to a Soleno Therapeutics media release, The study is expected to start, subject to final agreement by the FDA, at the end of 2017 and will take approximately 9-12 months to complete.