Single arm Phase I/II study of the safety and efficacy of gene-modified WT1 TCR therapy in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) or acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) with low blast counts failing to achieve an IWG defined response following azacitidine therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs WT1 TCR-transduced T cells (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cell Medica
- 14 Jul 2017 This trial was suspended in Germany.
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 11 Jul 2017 New trial record