A Multicentre, Randomised, Dose-confirmation, Factorial Phase II Study to Evaluate the Optimal Dose of 68Ga-OPS202 as a PET Imaging Agent in Subjects With Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumour (GEP-NET)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 satoreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Diagnostic use; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 29 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Jul 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 12 Jul 2017 New trial record