A Phase 1, Within Cohort, Randomized, Double Blind, Third-party Open, Placebo-controlled, Single- And Multiple Dose Escalation, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Pf-06826647 In Healthy Subjects And Subjects With Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 06826647 (Primary) ; PF 06826647 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 114.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 24 Jul 2018 to 25 Aug 2018.
- 11 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 24 Jul 2018 to 25 Aug 2018.