NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH (Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice)- Phase 2 Subprotocol of Tazemetostat in Patients With Tumors Harboring Alterations in EZH2 or Members of the SWI/SNF Complex
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazemetostat (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Ependymoma; Ewing's sarcoma; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Glioma; Histiocytosis; Langerhans cell histiocytosis; Lymphoma; Medulloblastoma; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pediatric MATCH
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to an Epizyme media release.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 23 Aug 2017 to 24 Jul 2017.
- 13 Jul 2017 New trial record