Phase III trial of Sci-B-Vac
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONSTANT
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a VBI Vaccines media release, the company expects to initiate in the second half of 2017 in the U.S., Europe and Canada.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a VBI Vaccines media release, The company had received a No Objection Letter (NOL) from Health Canada in response to its Clinical Trial Application (CTA) as well.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a VBI Vaccines media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the company's Investigational New Drug Application (IND) for a Phase 3 clinical program evaluating Sci-B-Vac, VBI's third-generation hepatitis B vaccine.