NCI-COG Pediatric MATCH (Molecular Analysis for Therapy Choice) - Phase 2 Subprotocol of Selumetinib (AZD6244 Hydrogen Sulfate) in Patients With Tumors Harboring Activating MAPK Pathway Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Pediatric MATCH
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2022 to 31 Mar 2022.
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 13 Jul 2017 New trial record