A Phase 2, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled, Multicenter, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (MK-7625A) Plus Metronidazole Versus Meropenem in Pediatric Subjects With Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infection
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem; Metronidazole
- Indications Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MK-7625A-035
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 22 Dec 2017 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 13 Oct 2017 to 22 Dec 2017.
- 18 Aug 2017 New source has been identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2016-004820-41).