A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Multicentre 2-Part Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of AZD2811 Nanoparticle in Patients With Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukaemia/High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Treatment-Naïve Patients Not Eligible for Intensive Induction Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 2811 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 4 Dec 2019 to 5 Dec 2019.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Dec 2019 to 5 Dec 2019.
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.