Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of BMS-986177 in Healthy Japanese Participants
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986177 (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 32 to 33.
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 32.