A Phase 3, Single-arm, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Darunavir/ Cobicistat/ Emtricitabine/ Tenofovir Alafenamide (D/C/F/TAF) Once Daily Fixed-dose Combination (FDC) Regimen in Newly Diagnosed, Antiretroviral Treatment-naïve Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) Infected Subjects Receiving Care in a Test and Treat Model of Care
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cobicistat/darunavir/emtricitabine/tenofovir alafenamide (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 17 Jan 2019.
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.