A randomized, active-comparator-controlled, multicenter study to assess the safety and efficacy of different doses of BAY 1213790 for the prevention of venous thromboembolism in patients undergoing elective primary total knee arthroplasty, open-label to treatment and observer-blinded to BAY 1213790 doses
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1213790 (Primary) ; Apixaban; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOXTROT
- Sponsors Bayer
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Jul 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Jul 2017 New trial record