A phase I trial of ZIKV-VLA1601 purified inactivated vaccine candidate against the Zika virus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ZIKV-VLA1601 (Primary)
- Indications Zika virus infection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Valneva
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Valneva media release, Valneva will be responsible for the completion of phase I development of VAL 1601 while Emergent Biosolutions will share the costs.
- 28 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Emergent BioSolutions media release, the companies plan to initiate the Phase 1 trial in late 2017 or early 2018 and data is anticipated within six months from trial initiation.