A Single-Center, Phase I, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, First-In-Human Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single Ascending Doses of Subcutaneous Injected M6495 (Anti-ADAMTS-5 Nanobody) in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs M 6495 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 21 Sep 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Mar 2018 to 25 Apr 2018.
- 15 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Mar 2018 to 25 Apr 2018.