A Phase II Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Orally Administered BI 409306 During a 52-week Treatment Period as an Early Intervention in Patients With Attenuated Psychosis Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Psychotic disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 02 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Apr 2021 to 28 May 2021.
- 08 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 8 Aug 2017 to 29 Sep 2017.