A Phase 2, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled, Multicenter, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Ceftolozane/Tazobactam (MK-7625A) Versus Meropenem in Pediatric Subjects With Complicated Urinary Tract Infection, Including Pyelonephritis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftolozane/tazobactam (Primary) ; Meropenem
- Indications Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MK-7625A-034
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 22 Dec 2017 to 18 Jan 2018.
- 07 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 13 Oct 2017 to 22 Dec 2017.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 13 Oct 2017.