A phase IIa study of Zimura® (avacincaptad pegol) in combination with anti-VEGF therapy for wet age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avacincaptad pegol (Primary) ; Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an OphthoTech Corporation media release.
- 31 Jul 2017 New trial record
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an OphthoTech Corporation media release, this trial is scheduled to start by the end of this year.