A Phase 2A, Single Arm, Multicentre, Study of Varlitinib Plus Capecitabine in Chinese Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Biliary Tract Cancer Who Progressed on at Least 1 Line of Systemic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Varlitinib (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ASLAN Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an ASLAN Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to report topline data from this trial in late 2018 and, if the primary endpoint is met, subsequently submit its first regulatory filing for approval for second-line biliary tract cancer to the CFDA.
- 08 Jan 2018 According to an ASLAN Pharmaceuticals media release, professor Shukui Qin, Chair of the Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology and Deputy Director of the Nanjing 81 Hospital, is the lead investigator for the trial.
- 08 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to an ASLAN Pharmaceuticals media release