A Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomized Trial of a Single Intra-articular Delivery of SB-061 for the Treatment of Symptomatic Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 061 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MODIFY2
- Sponsors Symic OA
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2017 According to a SYMIC Biomedical media release, the company expects to report top-line data from the study in early 2018.
- 23 Aug 2017 According to a SYMIC Biomedical media release, first patient has been enrolled in the study.